"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." - Elizabeth Stone

Monday, January 16, 2012

Project 366 Rewind {Week #2}

I started this on Monday
with very good intentions of getting it
posted no later than Tuesday.

It's now Thursday night.

But we've all been a bit under the weather,
so I'm not going to apologize this time for being late.
Tuesday night I gave/took 12 meds to the
sickest 3/5 of us,
and I'm pretty sure the others took something at some point -
that's a lot of pill poppin'!

Anyway, I didn't stick to the "Chilly" theme this past week
but here are a few pics anyway...

There's an awesome Children's Museum in Jackson
that opened about 18 or so months ago.
I'm a big slacker and just haven't gotten around to taking the kids.
One of Jake's school friend's had his party there Friday
so we got a chance to go check it out for free!

We WILL go back!
And, it just occurred to me that I only got
pictures of Allie.
Jake was off doing his own thing with his friends
while I chased Allie around
and took her for her first public restroom potty experience.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, our sweet baby girl
is wearing big girl panties!
(Well, actually, she's wearing Jake's undies that no longer fit him.)
I think she could have "milked" this cow all day.

Now, to try and upload some video footage of Allie counting.....
That's right, in panties AND can count!


No comments: