"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." - Elizabeth Stone

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bath Time Performance!


Sorry, this is all out of wack
but there on here.
If they won't open for some reason
(like, because I don't know what the heck I'm doing)
then I'll email it if you really want to see.

Allie can count to 10 on her own.
She can go a little further with help -
mostly she just mumbles after 10,
but she's getting there.
I'm not sure what language she's speaking
when she says "seven",
but she says the same thing every time so I'm assuming
that's just how her little brain processes the word.
She wouldn't count past 8 because she was a bit
distracted with the bath toys and the phone/camera.

Then, Jake had to get in on the action when I
tried to get Allie to sing
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star......

No comments: