"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." - Elizabeth Stone

Monday, January 9, 2012

Project 366 Rewind {Week #1}

Okay. So, I officially suck at the daily posting.
I saw this on a friend's blog, so we're gonna do this a little different.

It's going to be a weekly rewind.
On Monday, I'll post pics from the previous week.
Each week, there is supposed to be a theme but I didn't know that in time.

This week's theme should have been "Fresh Starts".
A good friend got married Saturday,
so I guess this pic goes with the theme.

The rest are from the wedding, but they're of Jake and Allie.
Austin was at band practice from 9-5, so he missed out.

I promise I will do my best to sneak a pic of him weekly.
Jake found a "turtle belly".
I carried it around all day in my back pocket because he wanted to keep it.
There are very few people I would do something that gross for.
This little girl thinks she's so grown......
The property where the wedding was held was so pretty.
I loved this tree!

Allie and Jake loved their first time on a trampoline.

Maybe Santa will have to bring one next year.




Next week's theme is "Chilly".
Not sure how that's gonna go with temps in the 60's....






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are sooo great. I know it is going to e in the sixtys here too. Not sure what I am going to do. Glad you are linking up with us. :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Great week in photos! I have to admit- I never thought when we came up with the prompt Chilly for the second week in January that I would have trouble coming up with a shot- but living in Southern Nevada- it's become daunting. :) Thanks for joining us!