"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." - Elizabeth Stone

Monday, July 16, 2012

Schooool's Out....... For four more weeks...


 So, this is only two months late.
Oh well.

School will start back (for the boys)
in four more weeks.
Allie has to wait another 3 weeks.

Jake is so excited - 
much more excited than he appears in his
"first day of school" photo from last year!

 He was excited and a little unsure about school last year.
Now, he LOVES school.
He has fussed multiple times a week all summer
about wanting to go to school.
I hope he's always like that......
but, I'm sure it will change.
 Allie was excited to go to "school" last year,
but only because the boys went to school.

Once she realized Momma didn't stay at school,
it wasn't so much fun.

 She had fun once she got over me leaving,
but every Thursday until the last day, was the same.

Excitement to go, then tears and "no momma" when we got there.
I even had to take her training potty and leave
at school each day because she refused to use the potty
at school.
Seriously, she would hold it for 5 hours -
I guess that was her way to rebel.

She's talked about her teachers all summer
and will be in the same class this year
(and Jakey will be joining her - in another class),
so hopefully she'll do better this year.


 Last Day of School

 Look how much they grew in just 9 months!

I think we're all (except for Austin) excited for school
to start back.
I know I am!

No comments: