"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." - Elizabeth Stone

Monday, February 20, 2012

Indoor Percussion

I promised more pictures of Austin
but it's tough.
Even when he doesn't know I'm looking,
he knows I'm looking.

I tried to get pics of him at their last indoor percussion
competition, but it was tough.
There was no way he knew where I was in the stands,
but somehow he knew where not to turn his head....

(He's the one that seriously needs a haircut.)

Since he's just in 8th grade, and this is the High School group
he has to play in the pit.
Hopefully next year he'll be marching.
(And, hopefully, Terry or myself can sell a lung or two to pay for all this!)

They have another competition in 3 weeks.
I plan to video and post it.
We'll see how that works for me...


1 comment:

Regina said...

This looks neat, I guess they didn't do this or winter guard when were were in HS. What is it that costs so much about this, travel? I'd love to take the kids to see something like this. If they have another one around town soon, let me know.